hostname in dhcpcd

I am running Woody and kernel 2.4.18 and installed dhcpcd from potato
(because it was recommended).  I am properly pulling an IP from my DHCP
server, which is nice, but now I cannot use an entry in /etc/hosts to
map my IP to my hostname (since it's no longer static).  When I try to
ping my hostname it says "unknown host."
The only reason I need to connect to myself is for webmin (it doesn't
seem to like 'localhost'), but I would think there is a relatively easy
way to do this that I am not aware of.  Any help is appreciated ..

Thanks, Andrew.