information

Hello  was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on the dosemue
I have not been active  in my LINUX OS  for a while  have been busy. I just
cannot get it to work right  I have  kernel 2.2.12 #2 at least thats what it
tells me when I  install
the operating system.  When I installed the system I installed  just a basic
system with  mc. My computer is a 486 DX with the math processer,and 16 mg
memory, and a 4 gig hard drive. It isn't much but it works. When I tried to
configure the emulator with the dexe it would throw me an error that there
seemed to be no bootable DOS  partition. There definitely is one  because
thetas all that is on my computer right now, and I can access my c drive
with the mount  /dev/hda1 /c  command  so I know that it is there. I guess
the point to my question is  would there be anyone who has successfully ran
the dosemu and got it configured so that there could be some correspondence
with me to get mine to run, or is there any ongoing work being done with it.
I can be contacted  at ZBenjudah@aol.com.