generic ps2 mouse driver

Hi

I need to set up a large amout of systems with Debian. While the systems are
more or less the same (or ordered in bigger groups) there are many different
ps2 mice around. They are "randomly" atached to a system and we don't care
about wich mouse is pluged to wich system. The range goes from IntelliMouse
over "normal" "nonwheeled" mouse to logitech ones.
I ask you now if there is a 100% way (99% are enough :-) ) to sucessfully run
all mice on all systems with the same config --> is there a generic ps2
Driver? I search something like "Standard PS/2 Mouse" on M$ Windows wich can
manage all ps2 mice.

Its not necessary that gpm can manage it only XFree86 has to.

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>