what if I have a 2nd cdrom drive?

I have two CDROM drives.  This is apparently not noticed upon debian
woody installation.  Swifteax. Neateaux. I suppose the distributions
of the pros consider that a personal issue or something.

OK, so I must do this myself.  OK, I make a link in /dev from hdd to
cdrom2 then I make a directory in /, then I make a entry in
/etc/fstab.  Is the user supposed to do all this by hand?

Also what is the importance of noauto in fstab?  Doesn't that just
cause the user to have to issue a mount command if he hasn't since
last reboot, and ha wants to use the cdrom?  Or perhaps the
maintainers don't power off like me every day e.g. lightning storms
and sleepy time.

By the way, my main form of exercise during my month long debian
adaptation learning experience is marching up and back to my cdrom
drives, ten meters away, during each dselect, aptitude installation
session.   I don't suppose there is any way to tell it that I have two
cdroms so I can put two cd's in at once?
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780