do the 8 woody CD's come with source code?

Sorry for being extra dumb but do the 8 debian woody CD's come with
source code?  I just grabbed one (#7) and all I saw were .deb files.

If source are not on the 8 CD's, how many more CD's would it take?

It must be on there because don't the rules say the source comes
along?

Maybe it isn't otherwise one would have CD's up the kazoo.  Puny modem
me then should have asked my pal to burn the source cd's too last time
I went to town.

You see I can't figure out what the time encoded in the filename of
/var/spool/at/a0005701055d30 on my old system was so I know when to
run that job on my new system.  If I had the source then I could tell.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780