Re: Debian: abandon ship? - support

hi ya

you ( the company ) can get support contracts for any linux
flavor .... one just has to understand what is covered
and what is not .... and what the turn around time is
for any "incidents" and how much the company gets dinged..

- both ml and "paid support" has its benefits...

if there's anything that's bad is to pay for support that
you never get and the ml answered it faster and correctly for free..

have fun
alvin

-- as always ( semi-joke  ) let the boss chose what he wants to bet his
   job on... and try to make it work for him/her....

-- redhat's support fee of $50K/yr is way way too high for
   what they provide... :-)