Re: X + Mozilla bug...

Am Montag, 17. Juni 2002 03:33 schrieb Pollywog:

> I installed the JRE and now I don't have as many problems as I
> did before with some hyperlinks, but sometimes, I click on links
> and nothing happens.

It got mostly nothing to do with java, but sometimes opera doesn't
know the used javascript DOM-Methods to handle.

I hope it will soon improve the javascript-support.

Untill than I'll stick on mozilla and the gecko-layoutengine.

gecko also improves his rendering-speed. And: it's free and open!

regards

gerhard