Re: X + Mozilla bug...

I don't seem to be having any substantial java-script
problems.  I do have problems getting the java plugin
(from Sunsite) to work.  Sun is on the RedHat type
bandwagon to quickly adopt support of the newest
available system and drop support of older systems.

It appears to me that I cannot get the java plugin to
run until Woody is out.  But short of applets, I find
everything else works very well.  A much quicker
response than Mozilla provides. It makes Mozilla seem
sluggish in comparison (on a 300 Mhz box).