Re: IBM PS/2

On Fri, 2002-06-14 at 18:38, Paladin wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:40:59 +0100
> Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:
[snip]
> I always thought that this was the correct way of threading! Does
> this have anything to do with the fact that every time that I reply
> to some message in the mailing list I have to do a reply-all and
> delete every address but debian-user@lists.debian.org ??
> I would thank any correction on this so that I can bug report it to
> the mailing list of my MUA. Or this is a exim error!?

You use Sylpheed?  Try "Reply to Sender".

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |