Re: IBM PS/2

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:40:59 +0100
Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:

> Your mail setup is also rather warped - it doesn't insert
> attributions, and it keeps starting new threads which I have to
> manually link together in mutt if I want to follow the
> conversation ...

In the header of the message I wrote:

In the message from Pedersen, that was able to follow the thread:

I always thought that this was the correct way of threading! Does
this have anything to do with the fact that every time that I reply
to some message in the mailing list I have to do a reply-all and
delete every address but debian-user@lists.debian.org ??
I would thank any correction on this so that I can bug report it to
the mailing list of my MUA. Or this is a exim error!?

Sorry anyway.... :/

--
Paladin