Re: OT: IBM PS/2

Paladin wrote:

> Does any one know how to access the BIOS setup of an old IBM PS/2?
> It seems that hitting "del" while booting doesn't work...

As other have mentioned they don't have a bios, they use sectors on the
disk instead and load the bios/rom at boot.  I've read that some
mainframes use do the same way, but I really don't know that.

Anyway, her's some links I found while trying to get my PS/2-90 to
work.  You might find something usefull (probably depend heavily on your
model):
	http://members.tripod.com/~ps2page/

http://www.ncr.com/support/support_drivers_patches.asp?Class=peripherals
	http://webpages.charter.net/ohlandl/