Re: do I need a woody update after 50 days?

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 12:30:09PM +0800, kindly_remove_this_part_first_jidanni@ms46.hinet.net wrote:
> How much did woody change in the last 50 days?  i.e.  at our first
> meeting I took the 8 woody CD's marked 2002.5.14.

Since then, mostly security updates, a dpkg change to enable
--force-overwrite by default, and so on. The dpkg change only takes
effect on an initial install, so it might be worth freshening the CDs.
You should be able to keep up with the changes fairly easily over 56K,
though.