Re: Time(zone) problems

Hi!

> Do you have any environment variables set that
> relate to the timezone?

No. I haven't any.

> Also, make sure the file /etc/timezone contains the
> correct setting for your system

Yes, it have. And I have tryed some different cities
(in the same timzone) and it's the same.

> and make sure you have the proper setting for UTC in
> /etc/default/rcS so that it matches what your BIOS
> clock is set to

I have looked it and it's correct.

Is there anything else what should I check? I really
don't know what's wrong. Is it possible that some
permissions on files (devices) aren't good and so
there is a problem (I have checked /etc/timezone)?

BIOS clock is set to UTC.

Mike