Re: customizing aterm

On Monday 10 June 2002 20:48, Veit Waltemath wrote:
> Hi ppl,
>
> I want to use aterm and X-terminal-emulator shows already to aterm.
>
> Now i want to us a tranparent background and maybe other things, so
> what can i do, that for example irssi or Mutt startet from the Wmaker
> menu gets the wanted behaviour. Typing from the shell the whole bunch
> of options is awful.
>
> cu Veit

You could put something like this into your ~/.Xdefaults file:

Aterm*geometry:		90x50
Aterm*foreground:	#00b0f0
Aterm*transparent:	True
Aterm*tinting:		#0f0fff
Aterm*tintingType:	and
Aterm*scrollBar:	False

This should give you a 90x50 aterm with light blue text on a dark blue
filtered background. All the resources are described on the aterm
manpage.

--
Embedded Linux -- True multitasking!
TWO TOASTS AT THE SAME TIME!