Re: C library

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 08:45, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 11-Jun-2002 Helgi Örn wrote:
> > This is all that's there:
> >
> > is_IS ISO-8859-1
> > sv_SE ISO-8859-1
> >

> Does this match the locale you were trying to use?  The locale the app was
> trying to use?  Most likely some form of English should be listed just to help
> silly coders who haven't made everything work right for non English natives.

Thank's!
Your reply arrived a minute before I sent the mail you replied to...:-)
The system default (& apps) is US english but I had problems with
swedish keyboard layout (I use SE and IS layout) so I might have wiped
out something. I think I also used 'dpkg-reconfigure locales'??
Isn't the EN one supposed to be
en_US ASCII ??
Do I have to re-boot for a change to take effect?

HÖ

--
<http://www.sacred-eagle.com/>