Thanks and > questions Was: Upgrade to Woody

First of all I'd like to thank you all for the help you gave me. Finally
I've got Woody!!! =)
If you have some final advises, I all "open" to them!

Now I have some questions:

One of the first problems I noticed is that Eterm, even being a version
superior to the one I had compiled myself, lacks some options (like
shading). I guess these are compile time options. So I need to compile the
source of Eterm. That's kind of easy. But I'd like to use debian packaging
system to control all of my installed programs. I've had some experience
with it (using deb-make and doing ./debian/rules install and somethings
like those), but I've never got it right! I've read part of some
documentations provided by Debian, but they're kind of long and... ok,
they're LONG! ;P Can anyone give me a 3 step debian package building!? =)

Another quick one: what's the version of qt lib that comes with woody?
I've the versions 2.0, 2.2 and 3.0 listed in dselect!!

Thanks in advance!

--
Paladin