Re: Debian: abandon ship?

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 03:59:41PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> I'm using 2.4.18 myself, but that isn't relevant to the original
> poster's request for a stable distribution using (meaning something
> like "coming with") a 2.4.x kernel.

But woody does come with kernel 2.4.x.  Just because it's not installed
by default doesn't mean it's not there or not supported.  It's fully
supported and part of the distribution.  Not only that, but if you need
some feature of 2.4 during installation, you can use the bf2.4
installation disks.

I don't think there should be any issue with the kernel version included
with woody.

noah