From: jfcarvajal [mailto:jfcarvajal@uf-isf.es]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 4:13 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: jigdo-easy /woody

Hi!

I have a problem when trying to download a woody iso image with jigdo-easy.
It always says "oops! some file missed. First I followed the readme
intructions but i had always the same message.
I don`t kow how to do an rsync either because i don`t know what file are
missed. So How can i resolve this problem? An example of using rsync to
sincronize the image file woulbe a must

Thanks
Regards