Re: What's murhpy.debian.org doing in my firewall logs ?

I think i'm all done. I've setup relayclients, and opened the smtp port to
the internet. The firewall msg's are gone so that's a good point.
However, http://www.abuse.net/relay.html gives me a fault at step 6
mentioning that there 'might' be a relay problem. I tried another relay
test-site and all the tests were ok, so i think i'm fine now :)
Thanks for your help, ppl

Dick