Re: What's murhpy.debian.org doing in my firewall logs ?

also sprach D.J. Bolderman <dick@bolderman.xs4all.nl> [2002.06.03.1240 +0200]:
> Could you please give me a hint where to fix this (i'm just a clueless
> niewbie)

where is your DNS server? do you control it yourself, or is it with
a provider?

"those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love:
 it is the faithless who know love's tragedies."
                                                        -- oscar wilde