Re: Debian take on UnitedLinux?

Paul Johnson, 2002-May-31 23:56 -0700:

> Them and everyone else it seems.  I gotta wonder if anybody from
> California ever stopped to think that they're turning Oregon into what
> they moved away from...
>
> --
> Baloo

No doubt!  I'm a native Californian looking forward to the day I can
leave the San Francisco Bay Area for some quiet place in the middle of
nowhere.  The people here are all caught up in this career-oriented
culture and not much interested in slowing things down.  And, it's
hard not to get caught up in it myself.  Then, after these people make
their money, they move to some nice place like Oregon and find they
don't know how to slow down and start rebuilding the hell they lived
in here.

Anyway, some day I'll get away...I've just got too much going for me
right now to leave.  In the mean time I'm trying to keep things real.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User