Re: Debian take on UnitedLinux?

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 09:35:07PM -0700, Jeff wrote:

> > ...caught 23 roughly 14" long brook trout last Monday while everone
> > else was at work...
>
> you bastard   :-)

Not really.  The tradeoff is doing 10 hour shifts on Friday and Saturday
night.  Portland has lots of clubs, but none of them very friendly
(either 21 and over and overrun with drunks and e-tards and the all ages
ones have 900 middle schoolers and 8 creepy middle aged guys hitting on
everyone) and considering Portland's nightlife consists primarily of
house parties, poetry readings and live music, you can imagine what kind
of slow life I live for being in my prime...

--
Baloo