Re: Debian take on UnitedLinux?

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 11:39:07PM -0700, ben wrote:

> all of which goes to explain why you're on the list on a friday night, i
> guess.

Well, even if I was doing what I want to be, sometimes the local furry
parties get a little slow for ten minutes or so as people geek out, so I
retreat back to the list in the interval...nice being able to type as
fast as I think.

> a friend of mine lives up there. check out his band if they're playing
> of an evening. they're called small wonder.

I think I've seen them in the listings.

> definitely cute; married to the bass player, in fact. they used to be our
> personal house band in sf, before they all, almost as one, realized they'd
> had it with high rent and dotcom okies.

Them and everyone else it seems.  I gotta wonder if anybody from
California ever stopped to think that they're turning Oregon into what
they moved away from...

--
Baloo