Re: Nav Keys in Man (was RE: Man page output)

Jeremy> Another question related to manpages: On other Linux boxes I've
Jeremy> built (Mandrake, Redhat), whenever I view a manpage I can use
Jeremy> the arrow keys to navigate.  On the first Debian box I built, I
Jeremy> just got a 'more' navigation (spacebar or enter key).  Somewhere
Jeremy> along the line, I installed something which allowed me to
Jeremy> actually navigate in the manpage with arrow keys (probably a
Jeremy> dependency on something else I installed).  Any idea which
Jeremy> package will return this feature?

"apt-get install less" should do it.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA