Nav Keys in Man (was RE: Man page output)

Another question related to manpages:

On other Linux boxes I've built (Mandrake, Redhat), whenever I view a
manpage I can use the arrow keys to navigate.  On the first Debian box I
built, I just got a 'more' navigation (spacebar or enter key).
Somewhere along the line, I installed something which allowed me to
actually navigate in the manpage with arrow keys (probably a dependency
on something else I installed).  Any idea which package will return this
feature?

Jeremy