Re: woody is killing me

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:59:48AM -0500, dman wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:34:52AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> | On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 06:16:10AM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:
> | > OK, I'll fess up.  I am dying over here with woody's recent release
> | > status and the facts that:
> | > I have seen zero package updates in the past month.
> |
> | Funny that :)
>
> It is funny since the Packages file changes rather frequently.  (using
> 'testing' in my sources.list)
>
> I understand woody not being updated now, but I would expect that
> (like potato) the Packages and Release files wouldn't be changing so
> often.

The modification time of dists/woody/main/binary-i386/Packages on
ftp-master is on 24 May, so it isn't changing very often (your mirror
might be strange, of course). Release does change every day at the
moment, but won't when woody becomes stable.

See the thread starting at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-0205/msg00104.html for more
details.