Re: woody is killing me

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:34:52AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
| On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 06:16:10AM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:
| > OK, I'll fess up.  I am dying over here with woody's recent release
| > status and the facts that:
| > I have seen zero package updates in the past month.
|
| Funny that :)

It is funny since the Packages file changes rather frequently.  (using
'testing' in my sources.list)

I understand woody not being updated now, but I would expect that
(like potato) the Packages and Release files wouldn't be changing so
often.

(at least, apt-get update re-downloads the files, so I presume they've
changed)

-D

--

A)bort, R)etry, D)o it right this time