Where to ask: Can procmail modify a header field? Add a header field?

Can someone point me to a good mailing list for asking the following
question?

Can procmail modify a message header field (e.g., prepend "spam:" to
the subject field value)?  Can it add a header field?

(The procmailrc manual page leaves quite a bit to be desired.)

I can filter mail via .forward in my shell account on my ISP's machine,
and then download via POP using Netscape.  I'd like to use .procmail to
detect suspected spam and then put something in the message header that
I can use in Netscape (4.x) filters to filter the messages.

Thanks,
Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay