User is not allowed to connect to X

Hi

I made a cool autologin script wich logs a user "autologin" automatically in
at the time we are at /dev/console (init is not completed). If i type startx
there then i get a message "User is not allowed to conect to X". How can i
allow him? I'm prefectly able to do the same as root so its not because of
the login procedure. I searched a program like xusers but did not find one
:-)

cheers,
Raffaele
--