High density text on console

I posted this to debian-curiosa, for some stupid reason.  I blame the
small text!

Anyways.

Just wondering if anyone knows of a video card that supports very high
density text in console.

The card I'm using(Trident 9880) does 132x60, but I'm looking for
something smaller, as this still feels large even on a 14" monitor.

Anyone know of video cards that have these funky VESA modes that go that
high?  Is there even a VESA mode that high? :D

I looked through SVGA.txt, but it doesn't seem to help me much

Mike