Re: New Keyboard

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 05:06, Tinus Kotze wrote:
> I have to replace my keyboard and "stole" one of my dad's keyboards at
> home. Unfortantely my dad is still on Windows as main operating system.
> I have a Millennium Keyboard PS/2 (KB-6869) in front of me with
> "Windows ME Keyboard(Support 2000/98). It's got alot of extra function
> on the keyboard which I would like to use like. Can anyone help me with
> the setup I have to put into my XF86Config-4?(I am using XFree 4.1(as
> far as I know) and its running on a Woody (3.0) system, kernel 2.4.18.
> I have not updated the XFree outside of the distribution.
Try the hotkeys deamon.  It seems to be able to pick up most of the
windows only function keys and do something useful with them.  But it
really depends on if your keyboard is supported.
--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."