New Keyboard

I have to replace my keyboard and "stole" one of my dad's keyboards at
home. Unfortantely my dad is still on Windows as main operating system.
I have a Millennium Keyboard PS/2 (KB-6869) in front of me with
"Windows ME Keyboard(Support 2000/98). It's got alot of extra function
on the keyboard which I would like to use like. Can anyone help me with
the setup I have to put into my XF86Config-4?(I am using XFree 4.1(as
far as I know) and its running on a Woody (3.0) system, kernel 2.4.18.
I have not updated the XFree outside of the distribution.

Thanks in advance
Tinus