Re: Webtrends Reporting Server on debian - error

I've been running Webtrends on Debian. Currently at 2.0c, Debian 2.1,
kernel 2.2.12. It's been awhile, but I remember having to adjust file
ownership. The server starts as root and runs as user daemon.

More specific information about the problem would be helpful.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary