Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re:disableparagraphflows in mozilla?])

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 00:02, Travis Crump wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On Sun, 2002-05-26 at 22:56, Craig Dickson wrote:
> >
> >>begin  John Griffiths  quotation:

> >>So Hitler was a creationist?
> >

> > Wrong hemisphere (actually 2 wrong hemispheres), wrong ruler...
> >

> Last I checked Germany and Australia were both in the Eastern Hemisphere...

My 1/2 bad.  I was thinking Far East and Western Europe, not
Old World and New World.

Still, wrong hemisphere, wrong ruler...

Do Aussies have the concept of New World and Old World?  Is it
still the RAN, the RAAF, etc?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |