Re: convert netscape/win32 Email to debian mail client ???

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:33:33AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:

> Try one of the age-old standard formats instead. Berkeley mbox is dead
> simple and supported by practically everything, although it has a few
> problems (see another thread).

I think it's supported by *everything*.  Even OE on Windows uses it,
except they had the brain damaged idea to call it "Microsoft DBX
format."  OE will mangle an mbox larger than 5MB on a disturbingly
regular basis from my experiance as a bob...

--
Baloo