convert netscape/win32 Email to debian mail client ???

I have avoided this long enough!

I just built a new system -- woody -- and have kde and konqueror working
very well, thank you ;>

Now, I need to wean myself from the last vestiges of m$oft.

However, I have ~2 GB of netscape Email on this nt4 box, without which I
do not want to live . . .

What are my options?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .