Re: convert netscape/win32 Email to debian mail client ???

"Michael D. Schleif" wrote:
> I have avoided this long enough!
> I just built a new system -- woody -- and have kde and konqueror working
> very well, thank you ;>
> Now, I need to wean myself from the last vestiges of m$oft.
> However, I have ~2 GB of netscape Email on this nt4 box, without which I
> do not want to live . . .
> What are my options?

Also, once I figure out how to get the mail off of the nt4 box, which
debian/linux programs ought I to consider managing an Email address of
this magnitude -- and growing?

What do you think?

Best Regards,

mds resource

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .