Re: Trouble-shooting apache-perl

On 2002.05.26 10:55 Rob Weir wrote:
On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 12:50:14AM -0400, Ian D. Stewart wrote:
> So,
>
> I recently upgraded apache to apache-perl, and am trying to get to
the
> a test script under /usr/share/doc/libapache-mod_perl/examples to
test

I don't know if this is related, but apache-perl and
mod-perl(libapache-mod_perl) are, AFAIK, seperate projects.  Which
package are you using?

Both. Selecting apache-perl in GnomeAPT also selects apache-common and libapache-mod_perl. I assume there's some sort of dependency action going on.

Ian