Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraphflows in mozilla?])

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 01:40:07AM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> Pity there's nobody on the list living in Napa serving the wine
> industry....

Or Oregon, for those of us who avoid sending money to California.

> I'm coming up with another reason to recommend Debian:  what _other_
> distro has 100+ post flamewars on beer?

I haven't exactly been seeing a flamewar, this has been pretty
civilised.  You want a flamewar?  Go read some of the stuff in
alt.fan.furry.

--
Baloo