Re: xemacs problems

On Thu, 23 May 2002 18:20:55 -0500
"Glen Lee Edwards" <glen@fcwm.org> wrote:

> The font is something else - if I was legally blind it would easily be
> large enough for me to see it. I'd much prefer to be able to tweak it
> to a smaller size.

The font size of the fonts used in xemacs can be set via menu bar > options > font size Or options > edit faces. I do had some problems with the fonts of the toolbar itself, it took a while for me to find out I could use the .Xdefaults file. It now contains:
Emacs*fontSet: -*-arial-medium-r-*-*-*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-15

Hope that helps,

Tim