Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2002 #268

Pleace unsubscribe me from this list.

You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list. If this wasn't your intention or you are having problems getting yourself unsubscribed, reply to this mail now (quoting it entirely (for diagnostic purposes), and of course adding any comments you see fit). If you see below an automated text with a reason like bounced messages, please just resubscribe to the lists you want to be on when the mail problems which resulted in the forced unsubscription by the listmasters are solved. Transcript of unsubscription request follows:
-- >From gulli@isholf.is Fri May 24 06:18:38 2002
>Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 11:17:54 +0000
>From: "Gunnlaugur S. Gunnarsson" <gulli@isholf.is>
>To: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org

debian-user-digest Digest				Volume 2002 : Issue 268

Today's Topics:
Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrappin [ Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> ]
how to confirm mod_perl is functioni [ "justin cunningham" <jcunningham@en ]
RE: Installing Qmail [ "justin cunningham" <jcunningham@en ]
exim & imap [ Tom Allison <tallison1@twmi.rr.com> ]
Re: Nvidia GeForce2 [was Re: woody] [ Jerome Acks Jr <jracksjr@bellatlant ]
Re: Webmin on Debian [ "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar@debian.o ]
Re: Acroread segfault [ Michael Jinks <mjinks@uchicago.edu& gt; ]
Re: Nvidia GeForce2 [was Re: woody] [ patrick q <rpmq@yahoo.com> ]
Re: ATI Radeon 7000 [ user list <debian-user@icantbelieve ]
mutt: equiv to Pine's "Forward as MI [ Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.o ]
Re: Installing sid from scratch [ Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.o ]
Re: xemacs problems [ Glen Lee Edwards <glen@fcwm.org> ]
Re: exim & imap [ James Cameron <james.cameron@hp.com ]
Re: Getting UML to boot [ dman <dman@dman.ddts.net> ]
Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrappin [ Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com> ]
Re: exim & imap [ dman <dman@dman.ddts.net> ]

Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])