Re: OT: debian-beer (was Re: wrapping [was: Re: disable paragraph flows in mozilla?])

On  0, Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com> wrote:

> At 2002-05-23T00:56:50Z, Wienand Ian <iwienand@woolworths.com.au> writes:
>
> > Where do people get the impression that Foster's is an Australian beer????
>
> Probably from the cheesy commercials on American TV:
>
> Title: "How to speak Australian"
>
> Pictures of surfers.  Underwater shot of a shark.
> Voiceover: "Guppy"
>
> Picture of a can of Foster's.
> Voiceover: "Beer"
>
> Cut to the Foster's logo.
> Voiceover: "Foster's.  Australian for beer."

Hmmm.  Could we sue Fosters' for defamation?

Tom
--
Tom Cook

Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au