woody / postfix / LDAP information ?

i was wondering if anyone had a good source of info on
the schema that postfix uses for ldap. I have looked through
the docs and there is references to stuff like mailacceptinggeneralid
and maildrop but i do not have those in any of my schema files.

I currently have my LDAP server setup with schema that comes
with openldap, and i setup my schema like:

mailRoutingAddress
mailHost
mailLocalAddress

i found this:
http://www.paccomp.com/ispman/x340.html

but would like more info on the various schema that is available
for me to use. using woody(installed on monday).

i will go ahead and see what happens with my current setup,
worst case is i guess it just won't work :/

thanks

nate