Re: woody / postfix / LDAP information ?

Am Don, 2002-05-23 um 22.02 schrieb nate:
> i was wondering if anyone had a good source of info on
> the schema that postfix uses for ldap. I have looked through
> the docs and there is references to stuff like mailacceptinggeneralid
> and maildrop but i do not have those in any of my schema files.
>
> I currently have my LDAP server setup with schema that comes
> with openldap, and i setup my schema like:
>
> mailRoutingAddress
> mailHost
> mailLocalAddress

just tell postfix to use it. you can define for instance:

ldap_aliases_query_filter = (&(cn=%s)(objectClass=nisMailAlias))
ldap_aliases_result_attribute = rfc822MailMember

this would use the nis.schema to search for cn=postmaster. it would find
the entry cn=postmaster and use the attribute rfc822MailMember as a
forwarding address.

Jan