Re: New Debian user - a bunch of problems

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 04:45:35AM -0500, glenlee@fcwm.org wrote:

> > Rock on!  But could you please turn your line wraps on to 72 columns?
>
> Heh. Not on that computer.  My mail's been down so I had to borrow one.
> I can't find out how to set line wrap on Mutt.

Argh!  I figured it out in a few minutes (I've been forcing myself to
use mutt tonight).  If you use nano (which you should if you normally
use pico anyway, as it doesn't garble quote chars), add this line to
your .muttrc...

set editor="nano -r72 -t"

> Yes.  I had the wrong driver.  Apparently Logitech with a mouse wheel
> takes the Microsoft imps2 driver.  It's working fine now.

Most wheel mice use imps2 for thier driver.  For once, Microsoft
actually got it right.

> Ok.  How do I map users to virtual domains?  Sendmail lets you do that through
> a virtusertable file in the format:
>
> me@mydomain	username
> you@yourdomain	your-other@email.address.com

I don't have an answer to this, unfortunately.

--
Baloo