Re: apt-get sources

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 10:45:00PM -0400, Andy Saxena wrote:

> Sorry, but it's been my experience that netselect-apt is much, much
> faster than apt-spy.

Doh!  I forgot about netselect-apt (mostly because I couldn't remember
the name).  That's in the netselect package for those who don't know.

I just use a slightly modified sources.list I found browsing the web one
day.  It's incredably huge and fairly complete (though a lot of what I
commented out simply doesn't connect anymore).  If anybody's interested,
email me privately and I'll send it to you.

--
Baloo