Re: Fonts and XFree86

Hi,
Most of my TrueType fonts are working but I got a
unusual problem.
Some of the fonts are not displayed correctly,
if I type "abcd" I can see just squares instead of the
characters.
The weird thing is, if I select those squares, and paste
them into a console, I can see the normal characters.
What can this be? it seems that they are not displayed correctly
somehow.

I hope this explanation is understandable, if not, mail me and
I'll send a scrennshot.

Thank you,
Christoph

--
Christoph Blank, c.b@gmx.at
GPG Key Fingerprint: D49E B169 C3BF 3135 0129  9F9E DB93 7570 43AF 4FCE