Re: GCJ and C/C++ applications how is it possible ?

[...]
dman> $ ./a.out
dman> Hello World

thanks but I all ready knew that !!!

dman>
dman> | into a library and to use it into
dman> |
dman> | a GTK+ application
dman> | a Qt application
dman> |
dman> | ??
dman>
dman> To make use of existing C/C++ libraries requires writing JNI (or CNI)
dman> bridge code in C/C++ to provide a Java interface that your Java code
dman> can access.  GCJ doesn't provide auto wrappers like that, it just
dman> turns your java source into native binaries.

I dont want to use a C/C++ library inside a java programm, I whave a
set java classes compiled into a native library (with compilation
option shared from gcj) and want to use this library into a Qt or GTK+
application.

Isnt it possible ?

See this from http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.1/changes.html :

" # JNI and CNI invocation interfaces were implemented, so gcj-compiled Java code can now be called from a C/C++ application.

dman>
dman> For GTK+ you can take a look at http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/.

thank you
I will read this