X forwarding dead in Sid

I've been using X forwarding between my 2 Sid computers for a while now
with no problem. However, at some point since my last update (about 3
weeks ago) X forwarding over SSH seems to have died. I run ssh with the
-X option, and I've checked the xserverrc on both systems to make sure
that -nolisten tcp isn't in there. Everything SEEMS to be set up ok, yet
X forwarding isn't working. $DISPLAY isn't being set when I SSH in,
though it used to before. I haven't tried setting it manually yet
because, I hate to admit it, I'm not exactly sure of the format for a
remote X $DISPLAY. :)

-Alex