Re: Problems: mutt to Outlook (Express)

> ... I do not use gpg (yet), as Hall Stevenson asked.  I'm
> reluctant to post my .muttrc file because of the
> bandwidth, but will do so if that will help.

No, even if you use PGP signing, Outlook Express users still
get the message. It's just that the actual message you wrote
is turned into an (text) attachment by OE. This is *not* the
problem you're seeing.

The fact that the messages "simply fail to show up" doesn't
seem to be a problem related to OE. Here's a far-fetched idea:

Find an OE user who can access their e-mail via some sort of
"webmail". Send them a message. Have them check to see if they
get the message via "webmail". If it's not there, this isn't
an OE problem (nor Debian) and possibly not a mutt problem. If
it is there, then have them get their e-mail with OE and see
if it mysteriously has disappeared.

Hall